Thursday, January 24, 2013

My first Ever Joe Fresh Polish - Starry and a shot at Konad Stamping


Hello again,
Today I was out grocery shopping and I saw this Joe Fresh polish on clearance at Extra Foods.  I've never tried Joe Fresh polish before, with it being a supermarket brand and never being overly drawn to the colors.  However, being on clearance for $1.94 was enough of a reason to give one a shot.  I grabbed this holographic silver one called Starry.  I expected it to be like every other holo polish I had and just be a sheer top coat style.  But happily I found it was full coverage, even after one coat.  The polish had a fantastic formula, and applied like a dream.  I then used Sally Hansen black out and Essense Off To Miami to use one of my Konad plate for french tips, which I haven't done in forever, since I'm usually not too great at it.  Anyways, it turned out excellently and I am very happy with it.  I capped off each with the color to prevent chipping.  Pictures below are without and with flash.







No comments:

Post a Comment