Friday, January 25, 2013

OPI Yodel Me on my Cell and loose Glitter Manicure of the Day





Okay, so thanks to oily nail beds which make my nailpolish peel off a day or so after I put it on, I've had to paint my nails again.  Darn.  lol.  Anyways, I decided to do a glitter manicure again.  But this time do the loose glitter from the base of the nail towards the tip.  I did a basecoat and then two thin layers of OPI Yodel Me on My Cell from the Swiss collection.  I love this polish, the application is good, its pretty opaque even in one layer.  Then i sponged some top coat down at the base of my nails radiating upwards toward the tip.  Then using a makeup brush i brushed on a little lime green glitter on each nail.  Then i sponged on top coat again and sponged some pink glitter with holo flakeys on the ring fingers over the green glitter.  Then i sponged topcoat on the other fingers and sponged purple glitter over the green on the other fingers.  Finished off with two coats of topcoat and I love the effect it has.  Its not too thick so it shouldn't chip or flake off but knowing my nails it will peel off in one piece per nail over the next 24 hours.  The photos are with and without flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment