Friday, January 18, 2013

Sally Hansen Black Out, Celeb City, and Sinful Colors Cream Pink





Its pink and black and silver day.  That's what a friend suggested so I came up with this manicure.  I first laid a coat of the Nutrinail 5in1 treatment, because I said i'd give it another chance, even though my last manicure peeled off in less than 24 hours. Then two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out.  Then two layers of Sinful Colors Cream Pink.




Then I decided to put a layer of Sally Hansen Celeb City at the tip, giving it kind of a reverse French tips look.
 Sally Hansen Celeb City
 Without Flash
With Flash
I love the foily finish of Celeb City.  I do find it is difficult to get to go flat though, as any slight touch, even after the top coat has dried gives it ridges, which show up very distinctly in the foily finish. The Sinful Colors had a slightly thin but easy to work with formula, and a touch of shimmer.  The Black Out is not my normal black, as I usually use OPI black, but it was a good formula, not too runny and it was opaque in two coats. The polish is very thick, with two coats of each polish, but I think its cute, and I change my polish every day or two, so it doesn't have to last that long.  I did already nick it a couple times since I did it, but luckily that Celeb City also can be pushed fairly well back into place without leaving finger prints, so its all good. 

On a completely unrelated note,  I found these at walmart yesterday, and they are AMAZING.  The best part is the peanut butter creme has the consistency of the caramel in a caramilk bar.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment