Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Stash and Storage

So today I am going to show you my stash and most importantly, how I store it.  I bought this three drawer Sterilite unit from Walmart for $16.99.  And on the top I put my necessities.  Anything I need regularly that I wouldn't want to dig for.  My remover, my bucket of swatch sticks, my cuticle cream and french tip guides, an emery board, double sided brush/dotting tool, cotton pads and precision tipped q-tips.  And most importantly on the top are my Sally Hansen hard as wraps basecoat, my Sally Hansen insta dri top coat, my growth treatment, and my Hard Candy Matt-ly in Love matte top coat.  

In the first of the three drawers i have my nail art supplies.  Along the front I have my precision nail art pens and striper polishes.  Then I have my stamping polishes and other top coats, glitters, glow in the dark, etc.  Then a variety of emery boards, brushes, clippers, etc.  Nail glue, and then remover.  Decals, stamping supplies, sponges, glitter, and sequins.







Next drawer down is polish.  I have taken a white circle label and written the name of each polish on it and placed it on the top of any polish that doesnt already have the name labelled on by the company.  From front to back I have them organized by brand:  OPI, Sally Hansen, Essence, Sinful Colors, and LA Colors.





Bottom drawer is the rest of my polish (excluding one magnetic polish that I lost right after I bought it and before I even got to try it, hopefully it shows up one day).  It has all my polish brands that I only have one or two of, my mini polishes, and my Revlon in the back.  It also has room any new polishes.





No comments:

Post a Comment