Sunday, January 20, 2013

Navy Manicure, care of NY Colors West Village

Today I was wearing a vintage baseball tee, and it was gray with navy sleeves.  So i pulled out my swatches and I found two colors that matched perfectly.  I went with New York Colors in West Village.  This polish is a one minute quick dry.  It is a complete dupe of OPI Russian Navy.  Its a dark navy with a slight purple shimmer.  The formula was great, it gave me no application problems at all.  It was opaque in just two coats, and the second coat followed the first perfectly.  The shimmer is visible in the sun, which around here hasn't been seen in awhile.  I started with a base of nutrinail 5in1.  I then painted two coats of West Village.  Topped it off with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.  Photos are taken indoors, with an Iphone, with and without flash.  I have to head to work so I have to cut this one short :)  Have a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment